Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Getting Creative

Using What I Got

When it comes to using professional equipment I come short. Since I don't own or have access to any high-end camera I'll have to use something else. Thankfully since we live during an advanced time I can use my phone's camera to take very nice shots. 

My Phone: has a dual-lens camera which provides both wide-angle and telephoto lens. Both shoot 12-megapixel images. The wide angle lens will allow for a f/1.8 aperture, while the telephoto lens has a f/2.4 aperture. 

Aperture- Camera opening.

By using my phone instead of a professional camera I can still acquire very nice pictures. With the software on my phone, I can still use depth of field which I feel is a very important element in taking enticing pictures. Another piece of equipment that I'll have to substitute for will be the lighting. Again instead of the studio lights, I'll have to use a lamp instead.








Iphone XApple, iPhone X, March 27, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment