Thursday, March 29, 2018

ADs

The Advertisements

The advertisements that my partner and I want in our magazine are of products that interest us. Again since we're going to have to take the pictures our self we'll have to use products that we have. My first thought is to use some sort of acne product. The reason for that is because our magazine is going to be geared towards teens. Not only that, but I also have some acne products in my possession that we could use and take pictures of. Another area of advertisement that we would like to cover would be fashion. I would personally like to advertise some "Nike" shoes but the same can't be said for my partner. In her Magazine, I think she will want to advertise some "Jordan's" and I say this because the topic has come up before. 



No comments:

Post a Comment