Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Say Cheese

Pictures 

When it comes to taking pictures for my magazine I plan to take the crispiest and most dynamic ones. There are many factors that come into taking those though. Lighting, composition, and the rule of thirds are the first things that come to mind. 

Lighting:
Using just a flashlight won't work when trying to get the best lighting. Using a studio light, on the other hand, might be out of my budget. The route that I might have to go on is using the lighting that I have on hand and around my house. 







Composition:
The five elements that I might incorporate into my picture are patterns, symmetry, texture, depth of field, and lines. In some situations, the use of all elements won't work and in others, it might. Hopefully, I manage to use the perfect mix and match to make visually appealing photos. 

The Rule of Thirds:
is applied by aligning a subject with the guidelines and their intersection points, allowing linear features in the image to flow from section to section. I will without a doubt use this rule/ concept to create a perfect picture. 




No comments:

Post a Comment