Sunday, March 11, 2018

The Magazine Layout

Magazine Layout Draft


When thinking about our magazine cover my partner and I decided to have a detailed graphic in every issue of our magazine. The sketch on the top left corner shows how my partner and I would like to make the cover. Of course the graphic in place there would be made at a later time. As for our table of contents we would like to have every page of it feature an ad. The sketch is on the lower left corner. Now, for the two page spread we would like to have a pop of color. Having a bright color where the title is would be visually appealing. the attention of the reader would be directed in that direction. After the title would then come the actual article and following that an imagine of the subject breaking the article into two. In my specific magazine I plan to have an article focus on the Disney and Pixar movie "Coco". In my issue of the magazine my partner and I decided to go more towards the Latino American target audience. As for her issue we have decided to try and reach the African American target audience. The movie we have decided to review in her magazine is Black Panther.




No comments:

Post a Comment