Thursday, April 5, 2018

Reuse and Recycle

Thrifting


While working on my magazine and collecting the necessary equipment to do so I came upon a thrift store. My first thought was to just pass it, but then I realized that I was writing an article on thrifting. What a wonderful coincidence and I didn't have to drive all the way to a specific one. Anyways when I first walked it I was lost. It was my first time at a thrift store and I didn't know where to look. Luckily my partner Joanne and I had compiled a list of Do's and Don'ts in class previously which I was going to use to write the actual article. By navigating through the list and finding my self in areas I thought not to look I came across the perfect item I never thought a needed. A sweater! It might not seem like something I needed but after washing and drying it I haven't taken it off. Not only was my thrifting trip a success but it was also great inspiration for writing my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment