Thursday, March 15, 2018

Group Meeting!

Meeting in a group

Today in class we had an activity in which people with their own projects and I got in a group. In my group were people making movie openings and magazines just like me. We started our group discussion with a girl which was making a movie opening. The group worked by having someone describe what they were planning to do with their project. we all shared our opinions and it really helped pave the path to a great looking project. When it came to discussing my project, my group members told me that I should work on more research on things like the table of contents and such. Not only that but my group members also gave me feedback on things that they thought I was doing right. They liked my overall concept and liked the colors and layouts I was planning to do. This was great because hearing that I was doing good gave an overall confidence boost. With the help of my group members of today I know I'll do good!

No comments:

Post a Comment